Aldersgate Create is Aldersgate’s creative arts ministries overseen by Director of Music and Technology, Corryne Shaw. Our teams include our Livestream Team & Audio/Video Team, our Worship Teams, and our Social Media/Marketing Team.
At Aldersgate Create we seek to use creative outlets to further Aldersgate’s ministry in our community and our world. Whether it be videography, playing the guitar, or graphic design, each team member will have the opportunity to learn, grow, and serve in an area they’re passionate about.
If you have any interest in joining one or more of our teams, fill out our Aldersgate Create Team Registration Form and email it to Corryne Shaw. (Forms available below)
About the team: Aldersgate's livestream team is responsible for broadcasting our worship experiences to the world through livestream. Our livestream is to create community and foster an online presence that will be welcoming to all viewers. If this is something that calls to you, we'd love to have you join our team.
- Must be available for your assigned worship services (We'll create a schedule that works best for you).
- If you're unavailable for your scheduled Sunday or Wednesday placement, contact the director one week in advance.
- Must have an active email so we can contact you for service outlines, and streaming updates.
- Must be teachable and willing to grow together.
Aldersgate Video/Photography Team:
About the team: Aldersgate's video team is responsible for bringing all our ministries to the forefront through videos and pictures that we can use for all media outlets. This team creates video announcements, highlight videos for special events, captures moments from some of our biggest events, and will constantly explore new ways to implement video and photography ministry into our church.
- Must be able to work a camera (or willing to learn).
- Must have an active email so we can contact you.
- Must have a computer to work off of (Or have availability during church business hours to come and edit if needed).
- Having your own camera is preferred but not a requirement (you can even use your phone!).
- Overall, we're looking for people who will see the value of film and photography and the power it has in our world. We also want people who desire to create, and will share new ideas to benefit this ministry. Our mission is to share our ministry with our community through the art of film, short videos, and photography.
Aldersgate Media Team:
Aldersgate's media team consists of those responsible for all social media accounts and website design. This team creates posts, online events, and will constantly explore new ways to implement social media ministry here at Aldersgate.
Our social media accounts and website are both an important part of outreach at Aldersgate, and we are always looking for new ways to connect with our congregation and community. We’re looking for creative people seeking to make a difference in the world of digital media.
- Must have an active email so we can contact you and share files.
- Must have a computer to work off of (or have the availability during church business hours to come and edit if needed).
- Must be willing to learn and be trained in the area that interests you (editing graphics, creating captions, website design, etc.)
Should I Audition?
If you have a passion and heart to lead others in authentic worship, and you feel you are skilled in the area of voice and/or a musical instrument, we would love to have you audition!
If you’re interested in auditioning, download and fill out the Agate Create Team Registration Form (link above), and please read the requirements in the audition packet.
If you have any questions, please contact Corryne Shaw.
Aldersgate Worship -
Do you have musical abilities but don't have time to commit to one of our teams? No problem! We would love for you to perform a special sometime! Our 8:30 am service is a great place to share those special songs with our congregation. We're always looking to include more talent no matter what your style or age.
Email Corryne Shaw if interested.
(An audition may be required.)